Your students will love celebrating mom with this fun-to-make Mother's Day gift book! Each page has spots for students fill in information about mom, draw pictures, and write a letter to her. A second version for students without a mom is also included. They can create a book for their grandma, aunt, or whoever else they wish to honor on Monther's Day.
- Draw a picture of mom.
- Describe her hair, eyes, smile.
- Mom is prettier than..., smarter than...
- Write about how mom shows she loves you.
- List ways you can make mom feel special.
- List things mom is good at.
- Write about the best thing mom cooks.
- Write a letter to mom.
- Write an acrostic MOM poem.
- Draw a picture of yourself and mom together.
The completed book has 5 pages. Provided in three formats:
- full-page color
- half-page color
- full-page B&W that students can color
Mother's Day Gift Book