This is a set of classroom materials for learning about the life cycle of the frog.
- Frog life cycle diagram
- Metamorphosis - includes definition and illustration
- Stages of the frog's life - includes a description of each stage
- Frog Life Cycle Diagram 1 - Students cut out labels and glue them into the correct spaces on the diagram.
- Frog Life Cycle Diagram 2 - Students cut out pictures and glue them into the correct spaces on the diagram.
- Stages of the Frog's Life 1 - Students cut out descriptions of each stage and glue them back in the correct sequence.
- Stages of the Frog's Life 2 - Students cut out pictures and glue them next to the matching description.
- Answer Keys
- Full color cards with illustrations and titles that can be used for sequencing stages in the frog's life cycle.
READ & COLOR MINI BOOK
- This is an 8-page little book that student can color and read independently.
Frog Life Cycle Posters and Worksheets
1 to 3