This set of math games for partners will give your students plenty of hands-on practice working with fractions! These activities are perfect for math centers. They are easy to learn and students can play them independently.
Includes the following 5 games:
• Fraction Action - Identify fractions of a whole. Students match fractions to circle fraction models.
• Triple Threat - Identify fractions of a set or group.
• Fill ‘Em Up - Identify fractions of a whole and build whole units using fractional parts.
• Model Match Up - Compare and match models of like fractions (Match the circle model to the number line model of the same fraction.)
• All Star Fractions - Compare fractions on a number line and determine which is greater. Can be differentiated by having higher level students find equivalent fractions with different denominators.
Each of these games is designed to be played by 2-players.
Fractions Games for Two Players
3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3, 4.NF.A.1, 4.NF.B.3