This resource will help students understand workers in their community and the jobs they do. Includes workers and jobs, vehicles, and city services.
• 26 Workers and Jobs Cards – Match the picture of the worker with the correct name and job description. These work well as a whole group pocket-chart activity.
• Workers, Vehicles, and City Buildings Cards – These make a fun matching activity for young learners or vocabulary development for your ESL/ELL students. Includes 11 community buildings, 12 work vehicles, and 19 job cards. Student match the job with the vehicle they use or the building where they work.
• “When I Grow Up” Read, Color, and Write Booklet - 12 page printable book that describes how different workers help the community. The last page is a writing/drawing activity.
• 6 Cut-and-Paste Worksheets - Students color the worker and add labels to the diagram.
• Community Helpers Thank You Letter Template
Community Workers and Helpers Kindergarten PreK
Pre-K to 1