These animal classification activities and games will add some fun to your life science unit!
• Vertebrate and Invertebrate Vocabulary Posters
• Animal Classification Tic-Tac-Toe: 2-person game, students determine if animals are vertebrates and invertebrates.
• Guess Who Game: Quick review game that takes just a few minutes to play. Use classification clues to figure out the animal.
• Animal Sort: Cut and paste activity for sorting animals according to type
• Animal Classification Flap Book: Foldable for interactive notebooks
• Vertebrates Sort: Sort animals according to the type of vertebrate they are.
• Warm or Cold Blooded: Sort types of vertebrates according to warm or cold blooded and write examples of each.
Animal Classification: Vertebrates and Invertebrates
3 to 5